BEAM Young Music Makers is a free training opportunity where young musicians have the chance to work with industry professionals to develop and create their own Musicals, including the chance to create their own song.
What you’ll get
- If you are accepted to be a part of this project, you will be part of a group of young music makers with a range of skills and experience
- The project will involve a series of workshops with guest mentors, all dedicated to helping you develop your craft.
- You will receive mentorship throughout the process from industry professionals.
- You’ll have the opportunity to rehearse and develop your work using spaces at Hackney Empire.
- Access to studio space to record the songs you develop
- By the end of the project, you’ll have written and recorded your own song, with the guidance of the team at Rising Tides Studio
- October 18th first workshop
- October/November: Workshops
- November: Rehearsal and Development time*
- November/December: Time to record your work*
*Please note, these dates are provisional. Workshops will take place either on evenings or at the weekend to best accommodate availabilities.
FREE for ages 18–25
SIGN UP HERE